GEEK GIRL TECH CONFERENCE 2014
TOP 10: Social Media Time Management
- Have a plan. Create a strategy, map out your your customers' journey, create an editorial/content calendar, and set goals.
- Perfect one social network at a time.
- Great social media is not free, invest in tools and paid management platforms.
- Don't worry about being perfect, worry about being consistent.
- Review analytics to see what's working and what's not.
- Create a daily check list and dedicate a set time slot everyday for marketing tasks.
- Utilize time saving tools.
- Automate your posts, not your presence.
- Remember what's important and focus where it matters most.
- Don't do it all. Know when it's time to hire someone to help with strategy and management of your social media marketing.